This 5 – day soccer camp for kids geared to helping young footballers build a sure foundation in the game, raise their Technical, Physical, Mental and Tactical skills to the highest possible standard, and also providing an Enjoyable, Exciting and Stimulating Environment with Quality provision.
The program will provide the opportunity for these young participants to:
• Improve ball skills, passing, balance and coordination
• Learn new skills and techniques of modern soccer
• Watch special training videos during the classroom sessions
• Take part and shine in the final day tournament
In addition to this, you will also take home the following:
• C.O.D United & Bolton Wanderers Soccer Camp backpack which includes, writing materials, 2 sets of original Adidas kits (Jersey and Shorts) and a water bottle.
• An events brochure
• Pictures with Bolton Wanderers Football Club coaches
• A 15% discount voucher off the second season of the Weekly Saturday Soccer classes program which commences in September 2011
• Bolton Wanderers & C.O.D United Football Club Certificates will be issued to all participants
• The best pupils will be invited to Bolton England in November
Age Range: 7 - 16 years old
Date: August 22 – 26, 2011
Fee: N50,000/Participant per week
Venue: The City Turf, a first class Astro Turf pitch that will allow young talented kids display their skills in a secure learning environment. It is located on COD Church Road, Off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Coaches: The Football based training will be delivered by 2 UEFA/FA/NIS qualified coaches from Bolton Wanderers & C.O.D United.